m.t-trans international  Index du Forum

m.t-trans international
Entreprise virtuelle ETS 2

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

financial situation in colleges

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    m.t-trans international Index du Forum -> m.t-trans international -> Annonces
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
sam33

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 09:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: financial situation in colleges Répondre en citant

Well, when you look at that map of the country (like I did in order to write my essay cheap on colleges) that shows the highest paid public employee in most states is a college football coach, it might give an idea of where to start. Maybe colleges should get back into being educational institutions instead of farm clubs for the NFL.

Or look at University of Maryland, where the football team seems to have a different uniform for every game. Or the multi-million dollar stadiums being built by many colleges to "stay competitive" with others doing the same thing.

Sports may be fun and entertaining, but they are not (or should not be) the primary mission of the college. And even if they are of value, a lot less could be spent on the facilities, promotion, and travel involved.

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 6 Juin - 09:38 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Shophia

MessagePosté le: Mar 19 Juin - 06:49 (2018)    Sujet du message: financial situation in colleges Répondre en citant

Your site has a lot of useful information for myself. I visit regularly. Hope to have more quality items.

happy wheels

Contenu Sponsorisé

MessagePosté le: Aujourd’hui à 22:35 (2018)    Sujet du message: financial situation in colleges

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    m.t-trans international Index du Forum -> m.t-trans international -> Annonces Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | Creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation